You can add a new web profile to the system by using the ADD NEW PROFILE option displayed on the WEB PROFILE SUMMARY page.
To display the ADD NEW WEB PROFILE page:
- Click on the SETTINGS option from the MAIN MENU at the top of the page.
- Click on the WEB PROFILES menu item. The WEB PROFILES SUMMARY page is displayed.
- Click on the ADD NEW PROFILE option on the page. The ADD WEB PROFILE page is then displayed.
To add a new profile to the system:
- Type in a TITLE to identify the web profile.
- Select the required values from the dropdown fields displayed on the system. You should set the values in the LEFT COLUMN first (activity, type and category) as the values of the fields in the RIGHT COLUMN are dependent on the left column settings.
- Tick the checkboxes of the fields that you want the web site customer to be able to view and select from. For example, if you want the customer to be able to view the AGE GROUP dropdown list on the web site and be able to select different values, tick the DISPLAY AGE GROUP checkbox.
- Type in any specific title you require a field to have when it is displayed on the web page. The title fields are displayed to the right of the checkboxes.
- Use the PREVIEW link to the right of the SAVE button to display what the profile will look like on your web site (see further details below).
- Use the page main menu (to the right of the WEB PROFILE DETAILS title) to set the profile settings (see further details below).
- Once you have completed the settings, click on the SAVE PROFILE DETAILS button.
Some of the fields on the page are dependent on others, as follows:
- The category field is linked to the TYPE field and therefore the possible values in the category field will change according to the value of the TYPE field.
- Please note that setting the TYPE field to ALL will result in the category field displays all of its possible values.
AGE GROUP, LEVEL, TIME OF DAY/WEEK/YEAR, VENUE
- These fields are linked to the CATEGORY field and therefore the possible values in these fields will change according to the value of the CATEGORY field.
- Please note that setting the CATEGORY field to ALL will result in these fields displaying all of their possible values.
Click on the PREVIEW link to the right of the SAVE button to display the fields and results as they will appear on your web page when using the current profile.
The preview is displayed in a separate window using the web address set in the online settings (click on the SETTINGS / SYSTEM SETTINGS / WEB SITE SETTINGS).
The preview is fully functional in that you can use the available drop down fields in the preview section to filter the displayed events.