The project task details page is displayed when you save the details of the task or when you click on the title of a task on the PROJECT OBJECTIVE page.
This page consists of the following sections:
- This section summarises the general task details. Click on one of the field names to edit the details.
- The STATUS field also has a colour indicator to enable you to quickly ascertain progress, as follows:
- WHITE = yet to start
- BLUE = on track
- GREEN = completed
- RED = overdue
- YELLOW = suspended/cancelled
- This section details the personnel (those people set up as USERS on your system) you have linked to the task.
- Use the section menu to add/remove personnel.
- This section enables you to record the progress made on the task.
- Use the section menu to add/amend/delete progress details.